The Mitel 430 has programmable buttons which can be used as features or line buttons. The Mitel Superset 430 has built in features keys like transfer, conference, and redial. The Superset 430 also has a display/ LCD.
The Mitel Superset 430 is a fully handsefree speaker multiline telephone.
- LED Indicator
- 2 line x 16 character display simplifies and enhances communications by displaying feature options, caller identification, messaging and time and date
- 3 soft keys allow quick and simple access to feature options from the telephone display
- 12 Personal keys (with LED status indicators) can be programmed as Speed Calls, Line Select keys, Line Appearances and/or Feature keys, allowing each phone to be tailored to the specific needs of the user
- 10 Fixed Function keys provide fast and accurate access to frequently used features
- Message Waiting Light
- 3-Step Volume Control on Handset
Product also known as: