In addition to its surround sound capabilities, the GameCom 777 headset was engineered with numerous functional and ergonomic wearing benefits including an open-ear design that keeps users connected to the game and their surroundings.
The GameCom 777 combines immersive surround sound and Plantronics’ design excellence to deliver an unmatched sound and voice experience for PC gamers.
The GameCom 777 headset is compatible with VoIP internet programs such as Skype and Google Voice.
The Plantronics GameCom 777 features 7.1 Dolby Headphone technology in a plug-and-play USB sound card for the PC and Mac. Dolby technology delivers a virtual eight-channel audio experience and positional microphone accuracy essential for competitive gaming.
- Virtual 7.1 surround sound enabled by Dolby® Headphone and Dolby® ProLogic® IIx technologies via plug-and-play USB card
- Virtual eight-channel audio experience and positional microphone accuracy essential for competitive gaming
- Open-ear design that keeps users connected to the game and their surroundings
- A lightweight frame and specially designed earpods that redistribute pressure for maximum comfort during long gaming sessions
- A unique ‘hide-away’ boom that turns the headset into a pair of high-quality headphones for music and multimedia use
- A telescoping, noise-canceling microphone that provides accurate positioning for voice clarity
Product also known as: